Build A Career With Penticton Towing
Driving a tow truck is a satisfying, on-your-toes type of job that has high earning potential.
- Commission-based with bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package after 6 months.
- Option of working day or night, depending on your preference.
- Paid skills upgrading.
- Live locally.
Our Core Values:
- Provide the highest standard of towing and roadside assistance.
- Treat customers and employees with dignity and respect.
- Value our drivers, our company, and our community equally and highly.
- Commit and ensure we follow all safety procedures and keep our fleet and technology in perfect working order at all times.
Driving a tow truck is never dull, you can bet on that. Each contract is very different, with new people and new challenges.