Have Something Heavy That Needs To Be Moved?
One construction site is complete, and your next one is across town or in a different city entirely.
Which means you have a lot of heavy machines that need to be transported. We can transport up to 50,000 lbs. Here are some examples of what we can tow:
- 40ft sea cans
- Small excavators
- Mini cranes
- Wheel loaders
As for the price, it depends on the complexity of the transport. If your machine is lodged in a ditch, the fee will be more than if it’s a simple pick-up.
To get a quote that is less likely to change, remember to give us the following information when you phone for heavy-duty towing:
- Is the machine difficult to get to?
- Is it stuck in a ditch?
- How big is it?
- What kind of machine is it (make and model)?
- Where is it?
- Why do you need to move it (is it broken, have you lost the keys, do you need it transported far away)?
- When do you need it moved?
Penticton Towing Fleet
- Five-Ton Kenworth Wrecker Truck
- 2006 Five Ton- Sterling flat deck
- 35-Ton Tandem Wrecker – capable of towing any tractor unit or bus
- Two-Ton GMC Dually 4×4 Truck – specialized for backwoods recovery
- Peterbilt Tractor-cable of towing any size reefer trailer or RV Travel Trailer
- T Landoll Trailer – unit with 53-foot trailer capable of towing City of Penticton buses
- Five-Ton International Wrecker Truck
- Three-Tone Hino Wrecker
- Five Ton Hino Flat Deck Trucks
- Three ton 2014 Kenworth flat deck
- Eight ton 2015 Western Star 4700 Tandem Axel
- Kenworth flat deck
- Three Ton- 2010 Kenworth flat deck
- One tone dodge ram 5500 wrecker
- One-Ton Ford Wrecker – for use in underground parking lots
- One-Ton 2500 Pickup Truck – equipped with 5th wheel hitch for trailer moves and service calls
- 3 Condors – used for towing heavy motorcycles
- Cargo Mate Enclosed Recovery Trailer for emergency response
- Haulmark 24 ft enclosed cargo trailer
- 3 Forklifts – various sizes